Providing technical support to critical telecom application Payment, Payments Gateways, Electronic reload, AIR, provisioning.
2) Knowledge on complete subscriber life cycle in a Telco.
3) Knowledge of E// and Huawei network node is a plus ( AIR, SCP, AF, SDP, MINSAT/ECMS, SAPC, HSS, AUC, MSC)
4) Should be open to work in shifts ( 24x7)
5) Follow procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
6) Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
7) Should have fair knowledge on Incident Management / Problem Management ( Closure with RCA with customer)
8) Housekeeping and routine maintenance Business critical Applications
9) Adhere to SLA and KPI
10) Should have good knowledge on Oracle Database PL/SQL & Unix, Solaris is a must
11) Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
12) Automate work flows via scripting.
13) Understating of service path for Telco
14) Providing an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
15) Ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated to L3 with SLA.
1) Perform to Configure of Parameter setting for Revenue Sharing system.
2) Day-to-day operation support of Data VAS for quality process, reject rating process and the fraud procedure
3) Support for testing of new VAS services/products
4) Handled complaints from external and internal
5) Provide assistance to business user related to Revenue Sharing deliverables.
6) Ensure quality of Revenue Sharing system according to SLA (related to Parameter Tariff)
7) Perform troubleshooting, investigation, case logging and escalation to respective business partner
8) Excellent oral & written English communications skill is a must.