JOB Code : 001
Role : Business Analyst / Functional consultant
What we look for in a candidate:
We are looking for dynamic, self-driven, achievers who have preferably worked on HCM/ Payroll/ Time & Attendance software implementations for Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar & other South East Asian countries
Should have hands-on Product implementation experience in SAP / Oracle / PeopleSoft/ Orisoft/ Kaizen or other HCM/ Payroll software
Should have done at least 3 end to end implementations
Excellence in client handling with good communication skills
Must be able to travel onsite within South East Asia during the implementation phase
Knowledge of Additional South East Asian languages is desired
• Self-motivation and drive to work with minimal supervision
• A competitive streak
• Confidence, Resilience and determined approach
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills, extrovert
• Must have good academic credentials
Roles & Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
• Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
• Manage Data collection and provide training on Ramco data collection formats
• Document overall business process and product mapping
• Perform system configuration
• Perform data migration and system rollout
• Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes
• Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan
JOB Code : 002
Role : Project Manager - HCM
Qualification: Graduate or Post graduate in HR or similar discipline or MBA with good academic credentials
Experience: 5-15 Years
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HCM payroll implementation.
• Should have hands-on experience in any large products like Oracle, PeopleSoft OR SAP HCM Product.
• Multi-Country payroll experience, excellence in client handling will be an added advantage.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, be strong and effective communicators who can persuade and influence others and possess the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
• PMI/PMP Certification is an added advantage.
• Able to Manage Implementation of Ramco solution for the customer, reporting to their Key Stakeholders
• Experience in handling multiple projects and managing a team of 5-10 people. People management skill required and demonstrated ability on the same
• Highly motivated, self-starter. Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Open to travel
• The Project manager will be responsible for effective delivery at the right Cost, Quality and Time for multiple Human Capital management projects across South East Asia countries
• He /she will lead the application and business process consulting associated with the implementation of Ramco HCM applications including Core HCM, payroll, time management, performance management, recruitment applications etc.
• Will be responsible for managing and coordinating all resources involved with the software implementation.
• Will use structured implementation methodology, manage project risks, and manage project administration.
• Will effectively track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns via status reports and communication to management.
• Work in concert with Business Sponsors and Analysts, Development Team and QC Testing Team throughout the Project life cycle.