Are you currently a technical genius who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and in solving complex problems for customers with high expectations? Do you have experience with large multi-national customers in client-facing technical professional services roles Telecommunications sector? If you have a true "roll up the sleeves and get it done" working approach, demonstrated success as a problem solver, and operate as a result-oriented, self-starter, this role is for you. Company Description
Crossover is helping fill this position on behalf of a key strategic customer. In parallel - Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.Job Description
The Customer Solution Architect (CSA) is the customer facing technical lead in our professional services organization and is the technology go-to-person for the customer. The CSA owns the end to end concepts and functionality – both business and technical – to be added to Redknee customer solutions, in accordance to their business requirements and the value
proposition, as defined by Statement of Work signed by the customers.
The CSA’s goal is to ensure the operational excellence of Redknee software solutions, with regard to both business functionality as well as software technologies. His role is to be a technical leader and a trusted advisor with regard to the functionality of Redknee customer solutions.
- Analyze business requirements from Product Management and from Customers.
- Take responsibility content-wise on the functionality to be implemented in customer solutions, ensuring that it fulfills the requirements and statement of work.
- Create end-to-end High-Level Solution Descriptions (HLS) and rough effort estimations for the implementation of the functionality (business and/or technical) that fulfills the business requirement.
- Create end-to-end Functional Specifications (FSP) and effort estimations for the implementation of the functionality (business and/or technical) that fulfills the business requirement. This includes concepts, functionality broken down per component, interfaces, and application architecture and user story specification.
- Follow the implementation phase, by consulting and coaching the development and QA engineers.
- Create and/or update overall Customer Solution architecture diagrams.
- Execute internal enablement in form of presentations of the newly-implemented customer solution functionality.
- Continuously monitor and pro-actively improve the customer solution architecture.
- Analyze content-wise the 3rd party products to be introduced in the customer projects.
- Keep himself/herself up-to-date with all the functionality that is built in the product; this includes the review of the functional specifications written by other Customer Solution Architects.
- Understand and comply with the software development process (focus on Agile).
- International travel to customers is required.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science or similar field (Engineering, Mathematics or Physics).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Professional Experience and Specific Knowledge:
- 15+ years of experience in the BSS/OSS Telecommunications business
- 15+ years of experience in the Telecom OSS/BSS functional areas and main concepts.
- Knowledge of Redknee product portfolio, end to end
- Expertise in Redknee products.
- 15+ years of experience in the TM Forum Frameworx (SID, TAM, eTOM).
- 15+ years of experience in the industry in functional areas of Charging, Billing, Product Catalog, Order Management and Customer/Subscriber Management; this includes business terms, functional maps.
- 15+ years of experience in the software architecture and design, including architectural and design patterns and modeling techniques (UML).
- 15+ years of experience in the software architectural patterns as well as integration concepts like service-oriented architectures (SOA) and enterprise middleware technologies (ESB, BPM).
- 15+ years of experience in the software architectural patterns and design of non-functional concerns, like high availability, clustering, geographical redundancy, scalability (up/down, out/in), migration, backward compatibility of interfaces, etc.
- 15+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex software with multi-layered architectures (DB, Business Layer, API, Web GUI, etc.).
- Analytical skills, including ability of abstracting
- Innovative, "out-of-the box" thinking
- Technical leadership
- Takes initiative and is pro-active, self-motivated and highly reliable
- Ability of argumentation, negotiation and conflict resolution, but also mentoring and spreading knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with technical team, business team and management team
- Write well-structured and understandable documents and presentations
- Work with an international development team and travel to other locations for the execution of projects
- Creative, courageous, with sense of humor
Location: We operate a fully virtual workforce management model with a work-from-anywhere office practice. As such, you can be located anywhere in the world where you can be well connected, however this role requires some onsite presence at the client's premises and travel up to 50% of the time.
Total Compensation: $100,000/year ($50/hour)
Location: Global (remote)
Hours: 40 productive hours/week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top talent, there will be a series of interviews and skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?