We are looking for an entrepreneurial-style Sales Rep for Oracle’s Cloud Platform Sales team...someone with drive, who will walk through brick walls without having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it... immerse themselves in it, continuously. And work proactively to stay current in it.
We are seeking a passionate and talented Cloud Platform Sales to join our team.
Primary job duty is to sell in Cloud Technology, Application Architecture, Databases, Web and Middleware software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers in Financial Services and Government / State Own Industry. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
• 5+ years of SaaS / Database / Middleware / Cloud Technology or on premise sales experience
• Successful sales track record
• Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts
• Oracle Applications knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors in the Technology space
• Interaction with C level players
• Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills
• Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers
• Travel may be needed
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Sell our award winning solutions to high quality accounts in the Enterprise, Mid-Market Segments, and promising venture-backed companies
• Generate, develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
• Call on senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CFO, VP Sales)
• Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle
• Work with our wider Applications Sales team to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently.
• Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
• Work in a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts
• Create and manage territory and account plans.
Skills & Experience Required
• Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths
• Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer’s pain points
• Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
• You keenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business
• You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus
• You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers
• Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid market companies
• Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
• 5+ years proven sales experience in software sales or services
• Experience selling to senior level business owners (head of business unit) or IT Directors is a strong asset.
• Experience within financial services preferred.