We at, Encora technologies, a leading solution provider in Asia Pacific, We have an immediate opening for “Teradata Developer ” for one of our Top Banking Project Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience : 3.0+ Years
Salary : Not a Constraint to right fit*
Work/Interview Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mode of Interview : Face to Face
Mode of employment : 12 Months Extendable Contract
Skills & Attributes
Must have (maximum of 5 bullet points) • Teradata SQL
• Teradata Load utilities
• Develop & Follow coding standards and best practices to develop code and check code quality.
• Share developed code with supervisor for review.
• Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
• Perform complex integration.
• Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
• Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
• Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
• Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
• Conduct technical troubleshooting.
• Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
• Develop unit test case for each module.
• Conduct/ guide conducting of unit and integration testing and fix defects.
• Review/ approve code to be moved to testing environment.
• Provide support to the QA team and coordinate for various phases of testing.
• Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
• Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing.
• Raise issues to leads/QA.
• Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
• Share revised code with supervisor for review.
• Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
• Maintain versions of the code or consolidate version maintained by the Developers.
• Provide support as required to the Administrators during configuration, code backups, deployment etc.
• Assess and create deployment/ roll back plan.
• Validate if all the components have been migrated and the right version is checked in.
• Maintain deployment tracker.
• Perform sanity checks post deployment to ensure smooth production.
• Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
*KINDLY REFER YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES*
If you are interested kindly share your Updated CV/Resume to Govarthan.email@example.com with the below mentioned Mandatory details:
Name as per the Passport
Total IT Experience:
Relevant Experience(Teradata Development)
(If Negotiable Kindly specify)
VISA (if you are holding valid visa, Provide the status and validity) :
Passport Number & Validity:
Encora Technologies Sdn. Bhd. || Lot 7.06, Level 7, One Tech Park, Jalan Tanjung Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya || Selangor, Malaysia || Mob: +601 6635 1408 || Office: +60 3 7729 2473 || Skype: Gova.Encora||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || www.encorainc.com