Technical support for Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking, Service request analysis, debugging, application support.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Should have language expertise in English and local language
• Good communication abilities – clarity and preciseness in communication, maturity & understanding for customer interactions/communications
• Expertise in Oracle PL/SQL - hands on coding experience in PL/SQL is must
• Oracle database - operational aspects, awareness of operations in database cluster environment – preferable
• Ability for Issue analysis, basic triaging, debugging skills – is must
• Basic understanding of database performance monitoring/tuning, interpreting AWR reports will be preferable
• Knowledge of application servers weblogic, webspehere
• Familiarity of Java application environment, java script
• Application support - Working experience in bank IT or banking application is preferable
• Familiarity with software support processes – added advantage
• Short/long term travel to client locations based on requirements. May be required to work in shifts by rotation
• Issue analysis, debugging and troubleshooting, working out effective and accurate solutions in good turnaround time.
• Knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, XML, Java Script, knowledge of version control and tools like SVN or VSS
• Good Communication skills, client interaction ability
4- 7 years of total experience & 3+ years of experience in primary skills.
Educational and Other Qualifications
Fluency in English is a must.
Should be willing to work in Indonesia based on assignment requirement.
Should be willing to take up FLEXCUBE Domain certifications as and when required.
Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, multi cultural and challenging environment
Good Team player