• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
• Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
• Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
• Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
• Conduct periodic management review meetings.
• Oversee product recalls.
• Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
• Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
• Bachelor’s degree and above
• 5 years and above work experience in QA/QC in Textile/Apparel
• Proven track record of leading a diverse team of engineers/technicians
• Strong leadership/communication/organizational skills
• Project management experience is an advantage