Are you one of top Python Developers in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 2x more productive than the typical Developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
To qualify, you will undergo a competitive tournament-style test that will separate rockstar Architects from the crowd. Every Saturday, we will run a tournament and rank you against hundreds of your peers. You will have from Saturday 05:00 UTC to Sunday 05:00UTC to complete your testing - testing requires 3-5 hours to complete. We will then notify you if you have passed to the final round of interviews.Job Description:
In this role, you will play a dynamic leadership role in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products and APIs and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
- Writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications/specific platforms/products
- Proactively plan, implement, and maintain new services within the distributed system that comprises our backend platform (e.g APIs, internal services, and data processing pipelines)
- Develop new user-facing features from conception to execution
- You will be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components
- Take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain our standard of excellence throughout the process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must be a Python EXPERT with additional solid skills.
- Your Python expertise rotates around Python development and familiarity with PEP standards, especially PEP-8.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Required skills and knowledge include: Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Expertise in API architecture and design
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English), particularly in the realm of system design
Compensation: $30/hr or $60k/year for a 40 hour productive week
Location: Global (remote)
Crossover is one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight commute traffic again and now have the freedom to choose when and where to work 40 hours each week. To qualify, you will undergo a competitive tournament-style test that will separate rockstar Architects from the crowd. Every Saturday, we will run a tournament and rank you against hundreds of your peers. You will have from Saturday 05:00 UTC to Sunday 05:00UTC to complete your testing - testing requires 3-5 hours to complete. We will then notify you if you have passed to the final round of interviews.
To begin, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. Then, create your applicant account and come back on Saturday to complete your testing. There will be a series of online examinations and a final interview. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.