About The Job
• Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress framework.
• Able to follow coding standards.
• Maintain existing backend code plus enhancement and improvement.
• Writing good, clean, fast, secure code on tight deadlines.
• Able to communicate in English or Mandarin.
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented PHP Programming, MySQL.
• Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and API integrations are expected.
• Knowledge with jQuery/AJAX, REST, Angular, Node JS, Symfony (PHP framework) would be an added advantage.
• Ability to pick up new knowledge as required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• This position is open to Malaysian citizens only and will be based in our office at Kuala Lumpur.
• Minimum 4 years and above of working experience in web development.
• Full-Time position(s) available.