Are you one of top Mobile App Architects in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
Crossover is looking for Mobile Architects that will set the example and serve as a technical reference to evaluate others technical level and work quality while understanding and explaining the latest technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders. In addition to the above, the Mobile Architects will work closely with other developers, software engineers and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and maintain our evolving knowledge assessment tests. They will participate in development and preparation of, but not limited to, procedural, program and user documentation.Company Description:
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we dont just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.Required Experience and Education:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Mobile applications Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 8+ years demonstrated experience designing and building large-scale, high-traffic & enterprise level iOS & Android mobile applications apps. (tablet and phones)
- Work fluently with Objective-C, xCode, Android SDK, Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience working with APIs and Web Services.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Can take ownership of, and set direction for feature development.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting aggressive production deadlines.
- Experience developing complex apps, prior Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) a plus.
- Exposure to latest relative technologies with researcher mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced environment; very team oriented.
- Hands on Windows Mobile framework is a plus
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
Total Compensation is US$60,000/year.
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem youre facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until its done correctly
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?