• Cisco Certification: Minimum CCNA certified, CCNP certified is preferable.
• Knowledge of LAN technologies.
• Knowledge of Non Cisco solutions (Loadbalancers - Checkpoint, Citrix, Juniper, etc.)
• Knowledge of Routing and SwitchingTechnologies (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, VLAN, RSTP etc)
• Knowledge of Security Solutions (Firewalls, VPN, IPSec, SSL, IPS/IDS, proxy servers, etc )
• Knowledge in TCP/IP HTTP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SSH etc.
• Practical knowledge in analyzing network traffic (tcpdump, Wireshark)
• English: fluent or intermediate
• Able to design simple to complex network architecture
• Has a minimum of 3 years experience in complex network environment
• Service in Cisco Network, Routing and Switching, Administration of Firewall Rules