• Working with Account Sales Executives, develop strong client relations and position as a trusted adviser on the provision of analytical and information management solutions for the account • Using Teradata’s business value and consulting frameworks, identify business problems that can be supported by Teradata’s service and platforms solutions • Leverage and create proposal presentations to support demand creation, sales proposal and consulting engagements • Support sales calls and consulting engagements • Define or improve on industry-specific consulting services • Delivery of consulting engagements to Financial Services customers • Develop and package re-usable consulting and sales materials to be loaded in to Teradata‘s Global IP repositories • Briefing press and industry analysts on Teradata capabilities in relation to Analytical Business Consulting and Financial Services solutions
• We seek candidates with a minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in the Financial Services (preferably retail banking) area with experience in financial management and a working knowledge of business financials & key business performance indicators
• Candidates with financial services experience in one or more of the following areas are a plus: - risk management - marketing, customer management and insight
• Whilst it is most likely that candidates will have gained their experience working in a retail banking environment, consideration will also be given to those with consulting experience with a major firm who have experience across multiple engagements including retail banks
• Some knowledge of information management/data warehousing and business intelligence is a requirement
• Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly and accurately assess new situations and identify potential approaches and/or solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems.
• Strong presentation skills
• Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-starter and self-motivated
Teradata, the world's leading analytic data solutions company which focuses on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics and business applications, are looking to recruit a Consultant to join our Financial Services industry team.
Teradata has a strong position and market share amongst the largest financial institutions in the world. The position is located in Indonesia and will primarily focus on the Indonesian market but there will be opportunities to support markets across SEA, India, Pakistan and Korea.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases