Our client is one of the biggest brands in the Technology space. They operate globally but has a growth strategy in the APAC region. One of their strategies is to increase markets share in the emerging markets and this includes Indonesia.
They are looking for an individual who has strong marketing heritage within the technology, the Internet, or telco domain. Someone who has experience in managing all facets of marketing in the country that includes channels, product, digital marketing, PR, GTM, comms, offline and omnichannel marketing would be a great fit. This role will report to the country head of Indonesia.
To qualify, an ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- At least 15 years of experience in marketing and has demonstrated driving successful consumer programs
- Very good experience in marketing technology or internet services products
- Very good experience in building and managing global brands
- Experience working with partners (distributors, retailers, operators)
- Very good experience in optimising marketing mix and touch point strategy in implementation plans including digital, retail, and other offline media
- Very good experience in managing and building teams, working with multiple senior stakeholders, and managing agencies
If you are interested in exploring this role, click 'APPLY NOW' or send your Word formatted CV to Jerry Sagmaquen (firstname.lastname@example.org). (CEI No. R1108937 Licence No.: 07C3147)