Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we dont just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Our team is all about getting stuff done. We are pragmatic problem solvers who pull from a diverse technology tool set.
- Write killer code in many languages solid and robust
- Test before, during, and after TDD on steroids
- Core tech stack is JVM/Java/Groovy, JS/AngularJS and SQL
- Thirst and passion for raising the bar and making it better than it is now
- Social team players in a real open space environment with music and significant shenanigans
- Have a large tool box: Ruby/Chef/DevOps, Sinatra/Rails, hardcore shell scripting, high performance C++ engines, SQL datamarts, sproc-ing and data pumping; you must have enough tools to use the right one for the job
- We are real-deal Agile: good design, heavy testing, continuous delivery, pair programming in an open space environment, and lots of communication
- Embrace the inner, twisted technologist hackathons, side projects, open source
- Back End: Node.js
- Databases: MongoDB, NoSQL, or Couchbase
- Front End: Angular.js, Bootstrap, or React
Total compensation: $60,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per weekRequired Skills:
- Java full stack
- Angular JS
- Pair programming
- Shell scripting
- SQL datamarts
- Sproc-ing and data pumping
Nice to Have:
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.