- Established in Singapore more than 30 years ago, they are a premier aluminium facade specialist. As part of their expansion plan, they are hiring for their Design Office in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Position: DESIGNER (Based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Reports to: Lead Designer/ Head of Department
1. Create technical drawings using CAD/CAM software that detail the construction of the component, as well as materials for its construction.
2. Use calculations from Engineer/ Lead Designer to develop the detailed plans for construction.
3. Develop plans based on the initial drawings under the direction of Lead Designer.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and produce shop drawings, cutting lists, production drawings etc according to instruction of Lead Designer.
2. Manage design documentation according to ISO requirements.
3. Distribute drawings to internal and external project stakeholders.
1. Relevant technical certification.
2. Proficient with CAD/CAM software.
3. Basic knowledge of faade systems and design.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
If you are keen to be part of this exciting ramp-up plan of our client's Jogjakarta Design Office, please send your detailed CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com with "Designer-Yogya/ June17 / (Your name)" in the email subject title.
Application closes: 19th June 2017.
Incomplete CV (with missing details on work experience, academic records and personal particulars etc) will not be processed and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.