As part of their growth strategy, one of our key clients (technology start up firm) is developing their CRM team to continuously deliver excellent service to the end-customers.
As part of their growth strategy, one of our key clients (technology start up firm) is developing their CRM team to continuously deliver excellent service to the end-customers. With strong economy growth in Indonesia, and the increasing power or purchase, our client believes in investing in Indonesia for the long-term, and as such, they are dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual not only to grow their business, but also in developing the market outside Indonesia.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, and will be responsible to devise and implement the CRM strategies, which is critical to this business. Other key responsibilities include:
Customer Service and Customer Engagement.
- Devising the development plan, implementing the CRM strategies to (expansion and retention).
- Managing, scaling and improving the current processes to achieve its mission.
- Planning, and delivering CRM strategies across the company and functions to encourage customers' retention and loyalty.
- Working and collaborating with all departments to ensure the CRM work effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM, to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Introducing improvements through customers' feedback in order to drive the profitability of the company.
- Recruiting, developing and providing trainings to potential team members in the team.
- Developing and setting up career development guidelines for the team.
- Supporting the recruitment, mentoring the new joiners and developing them
- Leading, supervising and managing team members.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, an excellent communication, and a customer-centric individual. This role is only opened to Indonesians and ideally, you have worked in leadership role, managing the same responsibilities.
Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, be ready to elevate your career by building the business presence in Indonesia. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree or MBA is preferred. Ideally, STEM background with acceptable GPA.
- Minimum working experience of 10+ years in leadership roles, with experience directing a large team, ideally from top-tier management consulting firms, or investment banking.
- Experience in leading capabilities of CRM, or CLM.
- Comfortable and familiar working in a data-driven environment; data analytics mind-set is required.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines, perform under pressure and excellent problem-solver.
- Industry background: CRM, CLM, Data analytics.
- Solid analytical background, problem solver, self-driven and a go-getter.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
With their international expansion, you will be able to be part of the pioneer team in setting up their operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832