Are you one of the top Software Engineers in the world? Do you enjoy solving complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 10x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning 40,000 USD per year while working from the comfort of your home? If so, this role is for you!
At Versata youll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sounds too good to be true? Take a closer look...
Youll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.Company Description
Versata is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in todays global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
Versata provides enterprise software solutions that deliver business results, performance and scalability while dramatically reducing IT spending. Versata's patented solutions decrease IT expenditures by reducing hardware and associated maintenance, leveraging open source technology, and accelerating value delivery to business customers.Required experience and education
This role may be a great fit if:
- 3+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer in C#.Net
- 2+ years of experience in advanced SharePoint development (including one or more of the following: WSP packages, custom workflows, content types, web parts, custom modules, timers, CAML, SSOM, CSOM, JSOM, performance optimizations)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory: SharePoint, Visual Studio .NET, Web Services and REST, SOA, EDA, and design patterns, Cloud computing, noSQL (MongoDB and/or Cassandra), Linux, DevOps
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- You want to work with the most skilled professionals in your field
- You have a passion for coding and solving problems
- You embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- You know how it should be done and not stop until its done right
- You have excellent English communication skills
Total Compensation is US$20/hour
Were one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?