Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look…Job Description:
Crossover is looking for software engineers that are ready to utilize their experience in a comprehensive and multidimensional leadership role. Responsibilities will include writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications. You will also be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components. Lastly, you will take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain Crossover’s standard of excellence throughout the process.Required Education and Experience:
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful C# Engineer at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer using C#.NET
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services
- Database (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Enterprise applications
- Web API, WCF, MVC, and ASP.net
- Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory: NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
Total compensation: $30,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per weekThe Type of C# Engineers We’re Looking For:
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.