1. PRODUCT MANAGER (Experience 2+ years)
- Good understanding of Telco/banking/Payments/financial services systems
- Take end to end product ownership and accountability
- To work with customer business and product team to recommend, understand, define and document the product requirements by creating Business Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specification (BRS and FRS)
- Documenting user stories / use cases, product flows, create wireframes
- Work very closely with Technology lead to ensure Quality and Timely product development across product life-cycle generally on AGILE approach.
- Create and prioritize product Backlogs
- Review Test Cases
- Review QA artifacts and results
- Create product validation by performing UAT before customer release
- Work closely with Customer Team to conduct UAT and coordinate with QA / Tech lead to ensure all fixes
- Define the standards for UI/UX
2. TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (Experience 4+ years)
Understanding of cloud based solution.
▪ Understanding of delivering solution in a virtualized environment
▪ Developing and maintaining existing applications.
▪ Assistance in getting UAT approved by the client.
▪ Making the project live within communicated timelines.
▪ Preparing project Plan and executing sprints. ▪ Lead a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of various modules and services
Bachelor of Technology / Engineering in Information Technology/ MCA (Regular from reputed University or College)
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in Project Management in Enterprise & digital transformation solution.
• Understanding of SDLC and experience in Agile Methodology.
• Programming Languages: AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, J2EE, design patterns.
• Webservices: REST, jSON etc.
• Databases – Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL (REDIS, MongoDB, Memcache etc.)
• Frameworks: Hibernate. Spring
• Tools: STS, Eclipse.
• OS:- Linux, Unix